Summer Session Application
Typically, UW-Platteville offers several collaborative engineering courses during the summer session.
- Students enrolled in a UW-Platteville course during the preceding spring semester simply register for the summer session course(s) in PASS. Do NOT follow the process below.
- Students who have applied and/or been admitted for the upcoming fall semester need to follow the process below.
- Students who only want to take a summer session course(s) need to follow the process below.
Process to Apply for UW-Platteville Summer Session Course(s):
- Contact the Collaborative Engineering Program Academic Advisor, Aimee Belanger, at email@example.com to express desire to take a collaborative engineering course during the summer session. Specify which course and section (i.e., face-to-face or streaming video), and she will send you the “Summer Application Form.”
- Return the completed “Summer Application Form” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aimee Belanger will verify that the prerequisites have been met and/or permission has been granted by the professor and then submit the form to the Registrar’s Office.
Aimee Belanger, once he has received word from the Registrar’s Office that the student is enrolled in the course, will send a confirmation email to the student.