Checklist for New Students
Once the transfer credits have been processed for an admitted UW-Platteville Collaborative Engineering Program the student will receive the “Orientation” email outlining the same procedure as listed below.
- Read the “Student Resources” section of the UW-Platteville Collaborative Engineering Program website; familiarize yourself with the rest of the website - especially the FAQs in the “About” section
- Set up your email account
- Contact your UW-Platteville academic advisor to arrange an advising session
- Register for UW-Platteville classes upon receiving the PIN number from your academic advisor
- Login to D2L to view your online course information the week before classes begin