Enrollment for each semester occurs during April for the summer and fall semesters and November for the spring semester. Priority is given to the currently enrolled children. New children are enrolled in the following order:
- Full-time students enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits
- Part-time students enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits
- Full-time faculty/staff members
- Part-time faculty/staff members
- Community members with a minimum schedule of 20 hours a week
When classroom capacities are met, children will be placed on a waiting list. We ask parent(s)/ guardian(s) to update their interest to remain on the waiting list each semester. Enrollment is assured when the following required forms are completed and the registration fee is paid:
- Registration form
- Child Enrollment and Health History form
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Class/Work Schedule form
- Food Program forms
- Permission form for photographs and lotion/sunscreen
The Health and Immunization form must be on file within thirty days of enrollment. A physician or nurse practitioner must sign the health form. All other forms must be completed and on file at the Center before enrollment can begin.
- Toddler Program, ages 2-3
- Preschool Program, ages 3-5
- School-age Program, ages 5-9
- Summer Program, ages 2-3; 3-5; 6-9
Each semester (Fall/Spring) there is a $20 non-refundable registration fee. For the summer session there is a $5 non-refundable registration fee.
Student (undergraduate minimum of 6 credits, graduate minimum of 5 credits):
$2.65 per hour or $18.40 per day
Faculty, Staff, Community:
$5.35 per hour or $36.75 per day
Once enrollment is established, the director will review the process for orientating your child to the center.