Using the CFA

The Center for the Arts is a resource for both the University community and Southwestern Wisconsin. Use of the facility is coordinated by the Director and is governed by the UW-Platteville Implementation Guide to Chapter UWS 21 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code. During the school year, the CFA is a very busy building and space is often not available.

whom do I contact?

To request use of the Brodbeck Concert Hall or Lobby, please contact the Event Services space reservations staff at 608.342.1451. If your request is accepted. a confirmation email is sent out. Closer to the date of your event, the Performance Services Manager will make contact with you to guide you through various items to consider, such as technical needs, ticketing, and house management.

University departments and organizations may contact Amy Udelhofen,, to request use of the Choral (CFA 108) or Instrument (CFA 109) Rehearsal Rooms during the academic year. These spaces are used heavily by the Department of Performing & Visual Arts.

What if I want to sell tickets to my event?

Anyone wishing to sell tickets to an event in the Center for the Arts must use the University Box Office. More information about using the UBO can be found here.

what is available in the brodbeck concert hall?

The Richard and Helen Brodbeck Concert Hall is a two-level, fixed seat space that boasts an impressive array of sound and lighting reinforcement. The Artist Guide and Technical Specifications is the most current list of equipment and features of the concert hall.

Footer Anchor