Women in Engineering Career Day
Women in Engineering Career Day is for young women who are interested in learning about a career that requires creative problem solving, encourages forward thinking, makes a difference in society, and shares the future of our world.
While attending the Women in Engineering Career Day you will:
- Learn about seven types of engineering through exciting demonstrations.
- Participate in hands-on activities in math and science.
- Enjoy the opportunity to work in teams on hands-on projects.
- Get to know other girls who share your interests.
- Interact with engineering, math and science college students and faculty.
- Begin to see yourself as engineers or in other STEM professions.
Women in Engineering Career Day is open to girls in ninth through twelfth grade. Individuals, chaperoned school groups, and home school groups are all welcome. Women in Engineering Career Day is a collaboration of women faculty, staff and students from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
Visit /ems-success/career-day for more information!
If you have a disability and would like to request accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com or 608.342.7137.