At a glance
The Cooper Living and Learning Center is located at UW-Platteville’s Pioneer Farm, seven miles from the main campus, and is home to the Cooper Agriculture Living Learning Community. Students often carpool into campus together or take advantage of the free parking right outside the center’s doors.
The Cooper Living and Learning Center is available to junior and senior students majoring or minoring with the School of Agriculture (special consideration may be given to sophomores). The residence is facilitated by the School of Agriculture, in collaboration with staff from the Department of Residence Life. Students choosing to select Cooper Living and Learning Center as a housing option are contracting with the Department of Residence Life for the academic year. If you are not selected to participate by the School of Agriculture via the interview process, and you complete this housing contract, you will be required to reside in another on-campus residence hall space. For more information, please contact Dawn Lee at email@example.com.
Each suite has:
- Two double occupancy bedrooms (four residents total)
- Bathroom (shared with four residents total)
- High speed wireless internet access in each room
- ADA accessible suites available
Public areas include:
- Main desk/mailroom
- Lobby with fireplace
- Multipurpose room
- Activity room with TV, pool/billiards, and ping-pong
- Public restrooms
- Study lounge/group project area
- Full-service kitchen (with dishwasher)