Using the UBO
The University Box Office (UBO) is available to sell your tickets to the campus and area communities. If you are using the Center for the Arts or the Harry and Laura Nohr Gallery for a ticketed event, you must use the University Box Office.
Setting Things Up
To begin the process of setting up your ticketed event or merchandise sale, please fill out this form and return it to the UBO Manager.
- There is a $1 per ticket fee charged to the presenter that covers the cost of ticket stock and printer maintenance (all tickets printed, even complimentary [comp] tickets).
- There is a $2 per ticket transaction fee charged to the customer that covers the cost of the ticket system software (no charge on comp tickets). Please note that this fee increased on July 1, 2016.
Refering People to the UBO
When advertising your event, you must use the following information to refer to the UBO:
- Name: University Box Office or UBO (not 'CFA Box Office' or 'box office')
- Web Address (URL): tickets.uwplatt.edu or http://tickets.uwplatt.edu (there is no 'www')
- Phone: 608.342.1298 or 877.727.1CFA (if using one phone number, use the toll free)
- Location: 0510 Ullsvik Hall or Ullsvik Hall, lower level
- Mailing Address: 1 University Plaza, Platteville WI 53818-3099
- Order by Mail: Checks must be payable to "UW-Platteville"
If you wish to use the UBO's university logo or wordmark, you must first obtain permission from the UBO manager. Also, all use of the logo or wordmark are regulated by UW-Platteville's Visual Identity Policy.
Contact Beth Ballweg, University Box Office manager