University Box Office Information
The University Box Office is open for daytime operation in the lower level of Ullsvik Hall located at the intersection of South Hickory and West Main Streets in Platteville. The box office is on the ground floor next to the Nohr Gallery; enter the building from the south main entrance. 10-minute parking is allowed in the turnaround at South Hickory and West Pine Streets.
University Box Office, Ullsvik Hall Hours
Monday -- Friday
8:00 a.m. -- 6:00 p.m
University Box Office, CFA Hours
One hour prior to ticketed performances.
The offices may be closed due to holidays and have limited
hours between semesters.
To purchase tickets over the phone call the University Box Office at
608.342.1298 or toll free at 1.877.727.1CFA.
You can buy tickets 24/7 through our online box office!
- All sales for events in the Center for the Arts are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued.
- A $30 service fee will be charged for checks returned for non-sufficient funds.
- All tickets must be paid for at the time of purchase. No tickets will be held without payment.
- The box office accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and checks made out to UW-Platteville.
- We welcome children old enough to enjoy our performances. All guests, regardless of age, require a paid ticket for ticketed events.
- Student discounted tickets are available only to UW-Platteville students currently enrolled for six or more credits. One ticket per event or one season package is allowed per person.
- UW-Platteville faculty and staff are welcome to purchase up to two tickets when a current Pioneer Passport is presented.
- Senior Citizen tickets are available for those aged 62 and over (one per person.)
- Discounts for children are available for kids under 18