The Alumni Association, an independent not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization, is made up of nearly 3,400 dues paying members and overseen by a volunteer board of directors comprised of UW-Platteville alumni.
- to provide a bond between the University and its alumni by sustaining, maintaining, renewing and creating friendships and relationships.
- to promote and support the mission of the University.
- to promote the image of the University to current and prospective students, faculty/staff and the general public.
- to assist with the formation of and/or promotion of constituent alumni chapters and alumni connections.
- to be your connection to the university
- to provide benefits to UW-Platteville alumni
- to organize alumni activities including Homecoming, alumni reunions, and chapter events
- to raise funds for scholarships and special campus initiatives
- to award and honor exceptional alumni
- to provide mentoring opportunities
- to recruit students
- to be a partner to UW-Platteville
Membership Dues Support
- student scholarships
- activities on and off campus, including Homecoming
- award programs
- activities for students and staff
- alumni career services
- the college alumni chapters, including BILSA, EMS, LAE, and Distance Learning
- regional alumni networks
Benefits of Membership
- receive the Alumni Today magazine
- utilize the UW-Platteville Career and Professional Development Office Pioneer Career Network
- receive discounts on alumni events
- receive the student price at the Performing Art Series
- receive a discounted rate of $37.95/month and 50% off the registration fee at Snap Fitness 24/7 - Platteville location
- save over $11/admission to Noah's Ark, Wisconsin Dells, WI
Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:00am
Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 5:00pm
Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 4:30pm
Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 6:00pm to Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 4:00pm