- Academic Intervention
- Academic Coaching
- Academic Advisor Resources
- Transfer Students
- New Student Registration
- Parent Support
- Majors at UW-Platteville
- Placement Testing
- Student Academic Success Seminars
- Student Advising Resources
- Success Resources
- Academic Support Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Parents are an important factor in student success. In an effort to help you help your student, this page is dedicated to providing you with the tools to do so.
- Tips for Parents – a comprehensive list of how to help your student make the transition through their first year
- The Parent Connection – a newsletter providing specific monthly information for parents to help their student transition to their new role as a college student. Sign up here.
- Family Weekend – this fun filled event brings you back to the UW-Platteville campus to reconnect with your students and have create new memories.
- Residence Life Family Connection – a link to your students "home" here at UW-Platteville
- Campus Events – check out what is happening on campus and encourage your student to attend events available
- Center for the Arts – The UW-Platteville Center for the Arts provides a professional performing arts environment for students to learn about the arts through performance and classroom learning and provides quality performing arts cultural opportunities for the community and the region.
- Campus Transportation – a free shuttle is available to all UW-Platteville students and makes several stops both on and off campus. Encourage your student to utilize this free method of transportation today!
Academic Support Programs
3rd floor Brigham Hall
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
Check out all of the Academic Support Program Resources!