Proper Etiquette for Mealtime Interviews, Business Meetings, and Social Events
Fall 2016 Professional Etiquette Event
Wednesday, November 9
5–7 p.m. Nohr Gallery,
*Registration for employers begins August 22, 2016
The Academic and Career Advising Center, Alumni Services and Dining Services coordinate a Professional Etiquette Event each fall for current UW-Platteville students. Registration details will be available soon.
During the 4-course meal, students have the chance to:
- Network and exchange business cards (we make them for you)
- Learn proper dining etiquette with each course of the meal
- Socialize with your peers and business leaders
Corporate sponsorship allows for this event to be free of charge to UW-Platteville students. Employer registration begins late August/early September. Employers will be notified about registration through the Pioneer Career Network.
typical Etiquette event menu
- Mixed Green Salad
- Chicken and Rice Soup
- Chicken Breast with Hunter Sauce, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli and Honey Glazed Carrots, Crusty Baguettes
- Chocolate and Marble Layer Cake
Coffee, Iced Tea, and Water
* Vegetarian meal and any special dietary needs are available upon request at time of registration.