About the Writing Center
Our mission is to help students become more confident, effective writers.
Student writing Services
We work one-on-one with students on any “word-related” needs, including:
- Composition 1130 and 1230 essays
- Advanced research papers
- Technical reports
- MLA, APA, and Chicago style citations
- Scholarship and graduate school applications
- Speeches and PowerPoint presentations
- Department writing exams, such as the CJ Writing Exam and PPST
- Even words written just for fun!
CALL 608.342.1615 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Faculty And Staff Support Services
We assist faculty by designing presentations on subjects such as plagiarism, electronic research, or citation styles for their classrooms. We also work with staff on their professional development, applications, graduate assignments, and conference presentations.
- Visit our Faculty & Staff page to schedule tours, presentations, or peer reviews
- View our newsletter, The Write Stuff
For assistance with writing, contact the Writing Center.
Morgan Spitzer, Writing Center Coordinator
Karen McLeer, Director of Retention Initiatives & Academic Success