- Faculty Senate
- Represents and is responsible to the general faculty and is the highest forum for faculty participation in the formulation of general University missions, strategies, and policies.
- Reviews the work and acts upon the recommendations of the Academic Planning Council and reviews the work of the Student Affairs Council.
- Makes appointments and conducts elections as required by the Faculty Bylaws to maintain prescribed membership on the Senate and other organizations.
- Takes matters to the general faculty at regular or special meetings as required and appropriate.
- Academic Planning Council
- University Rank, Salary, and Tenure (URST) Procedures