University Library Committee
- Acts as an advisory group to the library director, librarians, University administration, and the University departments in matters of library policy and resource development. Studies the library relative to future planning.
- Reviews the library budget, including distribution of resources to the various areas of the library and the allocation of material funds to the University departments.
- Reviews library reports concerning accreditation of the university or its programs. Makes recommendations for resource allocations on program or accreditation reviews.
Composition of Committee:
- Six (6) faculty, two from each college.
- One (1) academic staff.
- Two (2) students.
- Director of Karrmann Library