Purpose and Duties:
- Distributes information about professional development programs and opportunities to academic staff members.
- Evaluates proposals and makes recommendations to the Senate.
- Furnishes announcements and information to the campus Public Information office concerning development opportunities and staff accomplishments, awards, promotions, etc.
- Arranges professional development activities on campus.
Composition of Committee:
- Four (4) at-large members.
- One (1) representative from the Academic Staff Senate.