Purpose and Duties
- Recommends to the Faculty Senate faculty members to serve on faculty committees, student- faculty committees, and boards.
- Recommends to the Faculty Senate the functions to be assumed by faculty committees, student- faculty committees, and boards.
- Periodically evaluates all faculty committees, student-faculty committees, and boards, and recommends to the Faculty Senate the retention and deletion of such committees and boards. Supervises all faculty elections to boards and committees, commissions and councils.
- Informs faculty of council, commission, senate, and committee membership within the first week of the fall semester. Unless already determined, designates a faculty member from each council and commission to convene the initial meeting of the fall semester.
Composition of Committee
- Maximum of twelve (12) faculty with at least three representative from each college and one from the library and at most five total from any given college.