Purpose and Duties
- Reviews the admissions standards, observes trends and reports to the Faculty Senate any recommendations based on curriculum and program analysis with respect to the mission of the university, and with respect to attrition.
- On a rotating basis, systematically reviews courses that satisfy general education requirements to assure these courses are meeting the overall goals set forth in the General Education Plan and reports it recommendations to the UUCC.
Composition of Committee
- Nine faculty, three elected by each college, serving three-year staggered terms.
- Ex-Officio (non-voting):
- Director of General Education
- Director of Admissions & Enrollment Services
- Associate Vice Chancellor