Purpose and Duties
- Identifies problem areas relative to affirmative action and equal opportunity.
- Encourages the holding of special meetings as they are needed for the discussion of the affirmative action program's impact on policies and procedures.
- Recommends to the Faculty, Academic Staff and Student Senates and/or the Chancellor at appropriate times those actions which are necessary for the adequate implementation of the program.
Composition of Committee
- Approximately eight (8) faculty
- Two (2) academic staff; one teaching and one non-teaching
- Two (2) students chosen by Student Senate
- One (1) Classified staff
- Ex-Officio: Assistant to the Chancellor on Affirmative Action and Women's Services