Purpose and Duties
- Clarifies and develops procedures for implementing the policies of the Board of Regents and of the University regarding conduct.
- Hears charges brought against students and student organizations, together with other relevant facts, in order to come to a just and equitable recommendation as to action required.
- Delegates to the Assistant Chancellor for Student Affairs the responsibility for administration of the corrective measures decided upon.
Composition of Committee
- Six faculty, none of whom may be on the Student Discipline Appeals Tribunal, with two from each college.
- Three students, none of whom may be on the Student Discipline Appeals Tribunal, with one from each college.