Purpose and Duties
- Monitors and coordinates the work of the College RST Committees in a manner consistent with Faculty Senate and Board of Regents policies and procedures.
- Develops and recommends overall RST policies for Senate adoption.
- Consults with the Academic Planning Council in areas where academic and budgetary priorities and policies relate to questions of rank, salary, and tenure.
- Sets general policies and procedures for the College RST Committees and assures that the Committees are informed of and carry out those policies and procedures.
- Monitors the standards and guidelines by which the College RST Committees make salary adjustments and recommendations.
Composition of Commission
- Two tenured faculty members from each college with no more than one from any department elected in an all-faculty election for two-year staggered terms, and a member appointed by and from each CRSTC annually. No member shall serve more than four consecutive years. No academic dean is eligible to serve.
- Ex-Officio (non-voting)