Purpose and Duties:
- Examines the issues involved in the University offering major new competitive activities and ongoing activities whose appropriateness has been questioned.
- Reviews the pricing structure of major new competitive activities and ongoing sales activities whose appropriateness or pricing has been questioned.
Recommends to the Chancellor, in a timely manner, a course of action which specifically addresses
- whether the activity should be implemented or continued, and
- whether the pricing of the products and services is appropriate.
Composition of Committee:
- Two (2) faculty.
- One (1) academic staff.
- Two (2) students.
- Two (2) Chamber of Commerce representatives.
- Auxiliary Services Representative