Purpose and Duties
- Monitors and coordinates the work of the College RST Committees in a manner consistent with Faculty Senate and Board of Regents policies and procedures.
- Develops and recommends overall RST policies for Senate adoption.
- Consults with the Academic Planning Council in areas where academic and budgetary priorities and policies relate to questions of rank, salary, and tenure.
- Sets general policies and procedures for the College RST Committees and assures that the Committees are informed of and carry out those policies and procedures.
- Monitors the standards and guidelines by which the College RST Committees make salary adjustments and recommendations.
Composition of Commission
- Two tenured faculty members from each college with no more than one from any department elected in an all-faculty election for two-year staggered terms, and a member appointed by and from each CRSTC annually. No member shall serve more than four consecutive years. No academic dean, associate dean, assistant dean, department chair or director is eligible to serve.
- Ex-Officio (non-voting)