Purpose and Duties
- Reviews the admissions standards, observes trends and reports to the Faculty Senate on curriculum and program analysis with respect to the mission of the university, and with respect to attrition.
- On a rotating basis, systematically reviews courses are meeting the overall goals set forth in the General Education Plan and reports it recommendations to the UUCC.
Composition of Committee
- Nine (9) faculty, three elected by each college, serving three-year staggered terms.
- Director of General Education
- Dean of Admissions & Enrollment Management
- Associate Vice Chancellor