Purpose and Duties:
- Encourages participation by the University faculty, staff, and students in the United Way campaign.
- Handles the collection of pledges and money from faculty, staff, and students in the annual United Way drive.
- Prepares and presents to the faculty, staff, and students of the University a report of the total pledges made.
Composition of Committee:
- Two (2) faculty.
- One (1) academic staff.
- Two (2) students chosen by the Student Senate.
- One (1) classified staff.
- Director of the Mail Room
- President of WSEU Local
- Information Services