Committee Structure, Functions and Duties
- Periodically reviews and, in consultation with the Academic Planning Council, proposes revisions in the Master Development Plan.
- Consistent with the Plan, originates, promotes, coordinates, and evaluates campus facilities and/or improvement projects.
- Coordinates campus environmental development, the environmental assessment of proposed projects, and related activities with the Environmental Impact Committee.
- Coordinates campus safety and security projects, policies, and procedures in consultation with the Safety and Security Committee.
- In consultation with the University Senates, recommends to the Chancellor appropriate names for buildings and areas.
Faculty: (six faculty, two from each college) (three-year term, no more than two consecutive terms)
|Barbara Barnet (Chair)
||Business & Accounting
- Academic Staff: (three, chosen in a manner determined by the Academic Staff Senate)
- Clyde Holverson
- Kia Jorgenson-Hendrickson
- Judy Wang
- Students: (three, chosen in a manner determined by the Student Senate)
- Laura Coppus
- Alexander Moliere
- Kristin Shimpack
Environment Impact Committee Chair:
- Ex Officio: (non-voting)
- Campus Planner: Doug Stephens
- Campus Police Representative: Laurel Skrede
- Auxiliary Services Representative: James Anderson
- Physical Plant Representative: James Valaskey