Committee Structure, Functions and Duties
- Monitors the use and care of animals at UW-Platteville in order to assure compliance with the Federal Animal Welfare Act, Act 7 USC. 2131-2157.
- Insures compliance with state regulations regarding the use and care of animals, specifically farm animals.
- Publish and maintain a manual of policy and procedures for research and curricular use of animals.
- Faculty: (three faculty, including one from Biology and one from School of Agriculture)
- William McBeth
- John Tembei
- Amanda Trewin (chair)
- Academic Staff: (one)
- Alicia Prill-Adams
- Community Representative: (two)
- One appointed by the Platteville Common Council and one Veterinarian appointed by the Southwest Veterinarian Association.
- Jennifer Schenk
- Ex Officio:
- Sponsored Programs Director: Kathryn Lomax