Committee Structure, Functions and Duties
- Considers student appeals of decisions rendered by the Faculty-Student Discipline Committee.
- Submits, as a recommendation to the Chancellor, a decision concerning the appeal.
- An Appeal Tribunal will be created by the Faculty Senate upon appeal to the Secretary of the Faculty Senate by a defendant in an action of the Student Discipline Committee.
- Faculty : (three faculty)
- David Drury
- Corinne Enright
- Michael Ira
- Students: (two chosen by Student Senate)
- Luke Cahak
- Laura Coppus