Committee Structure, Functions and Duties
- Advises the Director of University Computing on administrative matters associated with academic computing.
Reviews requests from deans, college committees, and departments and makes recommendations to the requesting unit and the Budget Commission for:
- Capital purchases of computer hardware
- Major software purchases ($500 or greater)
- Provides a forum for suggestions and complaints from faculty and students with respect to academic computing.
- Reviews the annual University Computing Services budget prior to submission to the Budget Commission.
- Encourages and promotes computer usage on campus.
Faculty: (seven faculty, two from each college and one from the library, serving three-year staggered terms)
|Gwen Coe (Chair)
- Academic Staff: (one teaching)
- Donna Gavin
- Ashley Fuhr
- Monica Shantz
- Ex Officio:
- Assistant Vice Chancellor for Information Technology: John Krogman