Committee Structure, Functions and Duties
- Evaluates current student insurance plans and recommends to the Assistant Chancellor for Business Affairs and the Assistant Chancellor for Student Affairs any change in plans or benefits involving students.
- Recommends and reviews policies regarding fees for health services, staffing of the Health Center, and procedures in the Health Center.
- Publicizes the health services available and informs the University community about current health problems.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the health services on campus.
- Promotes a wellness-oriented life style on campus.
Faculty: (six faculty, including one from department of Health and Physical Education)
||Business & Accounting
- Academic Staff:(one)
- Students: (three chosen by the Student Senate)
- Ex Officio: (non-voting)
Campus Physician: Todd Riley
Director of the Pioneer Activity Center: Curt Fatzinger
Chair of the AIDS Task Force:
Student Services: Sandra Spofford
Office of Students with Disabilities: Rebecca Peters
Student Health Services: Vickie Dreessens
Student Assistance Program: Paul Krikau
Food Services: Deb Putnam