Committee Structure, Functions and Duties
- Reviews the Minority/Disadvantaged Annual Report.
- Oversees the development, review, revision, and implementation of the UWP Institutional Plan: Design for Diversity.
- Ensures that the activities of campus units comply with and enhance the goals of the Institutional Plan.
- Identifies and addresses problems faced by minorities within the University Community and acts as an advisory body to the minority/disadvantaged programs at UWP.
Faculty: (three faculty representatives with staggered three year terms appointed by the Faculty Senate upon recommendation of the Appointments and Elections Committee.)
- Students: (two)
- Alan Halfen
- Tricia Shoemaker
- Academic Staff: (two)
- Rita Rukashaza
- Stephen Rocha
- Ex Officio:
- Asst. to Chancellor for Minority Affairs: Patricia Foster
- Director of Ethnic Studies: Carl Allsup
- Director of Women's Studies: Carmen Faymonville