Committee Structure, Functions and Duties
- Apportions available budgetary resources in support of academic programs in accordance with Academic Planning Council priorities approved by the Chancellor and Senates.
- Analyzes and evaluates proposals from College budget committees and fiscal agents and formulates and recommends to the Chancellor an apportionment plan for the funds designated for supplies, capital, and travel.
- Determines allocation of all student employment funds except segregated funds.
- Upon request, acts as an appeal body when the members of a student service board cannot agree on a basic budgetary matter for which it is responsible.
- Sets appropriate procedures for budget committees and fiscal agents under its authority.
- Chooses from among its members a representative to serve on the Academic Planning Council.
- Advises the Academic Planning Council as appropriate concerning budgetary policies and priorities relating to supplies, capital, travel, and the Physical Plant.
Faculty: (seven faculty, two from each college and one from the library) (three-year term, no more than two consecutive terms)
|Phil Young (Chair)
(one from Student Services area chosen in a manner determined by the Student Senate)
- Deb Kenny
- Student: (one chosen in a manner determined by the Student Senate)
- John Sternitsky
- Ex Officio:
- Vice Chancellor: Carol Sue Butts
- Assistant Chancellor for Business Affairs: Stephen Zielke