CSS to Hide Title
This pane clears float!
Selling University Surplus Items to the Public
Every Tuesday Noon - 5 p.m.
Pioneer Restore is excited to announce that as of this March, we are now open to the public every Tuesday from noon - 5 p.m.! Come stop by to see what interesting items we have for sale. There is furniture, equipment, and unusual odds and ends. See pictures of the store on our facebook page.
Store Hours and Information
- Pioneer Restore is open to the public every Tuesday, noon - 5 p.m. (even during the summer).
- Diverse inventory- from furniture, to unique equipment, you never know what you will find!
- Items are sold first-come, first-serve and "as-is."
- Checks and cash only, unfortunately we are unable to accept credit cards at this time.
- The store is located in Glenview Commons on Greenwood Ave., our entrance is located on the north east side of the building (map)
- Free parking during store hours is available in lot 22, just to the east of our store entrance.
- Please come prepared to haul your own items.
- Wisconsin Surplus - Enter keyword "UWPLATTEVILLE" at top of screen to go directly to our items.
- All items must be picked up within two weeks of purchase during our store hours (Tuesday's from noon- 5:00 p.m.).
About Pioneer Restore
Kelly Shea, store manager.
(608) 342-7336, email@example.com
Kelly works for surplus two days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays. If she doesn't reply to your message immediately, she will get back to you soon!
UW-Platteville Departments- Buy from Restore!
Items that may still have use to the University and are of "higher value" (items valued at approximately $50 or more) are available for departmental (not personal) purchase before they are offered to the public. Pioneer Restore will list these items as available on Friday's by 8 a.m. for one week before they are offered to the public.
No New Items this week, Please keep checking back
Submit an Item To Pioneer Restore (Internal Departments Only)
Unless notified of otherwise, Restore staff will then pick the item up from you on the Thursday after your form was submitted, between 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.. Before submitting your item to Restore, please take a minute to review these rules:
- All items must be property of the State of Wisconsin (no personal items will be accepted);
- Only items with resale value will be accepted (please review our waste procedures if you are unsure of the best place for your item(s) to go);
- Pioneer Restore retains the right to refuse any item;
- Any department that sends special/universal/hazardous items to Pioneer Restore will be charged a disposal fee (view a list of special/universal/hazardous items here);
- Items will be priced at a reasonable market value, Pioneer Restore reserves the right to determine this price;
- Surplus property that does not sell will be disposed of in the best and most environmentally-conscious method available;
- 75% of any sale proceeds over $500/item will be returned to the department of origin; the rest of sale proceeds are retained by Pioneer Restore to cover surplus operational costs;
- At the end of each fiscal year, any sale proceeds generated above and beyond surplus operational costs for that year will be distributed back to departments that accounted for 5% or more of total sales at a rate relative to sales of that department during that year.
This pane clears float!