CSS to Hide Title
This pane clears float!
Selling University Surplus Items to the Public
Every Tuesday Noon - 5 p.m.
Pioneer Restore is open to the public every Tuesday from noon - 5 p.m.! Come stop by to see what interesting items we have for sale. There is furniture, equipment, and unusual odds and ends. See pictures of the store on our facebook page.
Store Hours and Information (Open to Public)
- Pioneer Restore is open to the public every Tuesday, noon - 5 p.m. (even during the summer).
- Diverse inventory- from furniture, to unique equipment, you never know what you will find!
- Items are sold first-come, first-serve and "as-is."
- Checks and cash only, unfortunately we are unable to accept credit cards at this time.
- The store is located in Glenview Commons on Greenwood Ave., our entrance is located on the north east side of the building (map)
- Free parking during store hours is available in lot 22, just to the east of our store entrance.
- Please come prepared to haul your own items.
Kelly Shea, Store Manager
Kelly works for surplus just two days a week. If she doesn't reply to your message immediately, she will get back to you soon!
Pioneer Restore opened with just online sales in 2014. The store serves to sell University owned items that are considered "surplus" or items that are no longer needed by the University. The Store is self-sufficient, meaning it pays for itself through sales. All Pioneer Restore operations must comply with the Wisconsin Department of Administration Procurement Manual, PRO-F 1-3. Pioneer Restore is in the process of developing localized policy and procedures. See our draft policy here.
Online Sales (Open to Public)
- Wisconsin Surplus - Enter keyword "UWPLATTEVILLE" at top of screen to go directly to our items.
- All items must be picked up within two weeks of purchase. Items can only be picked up by appointment on Tuesday's from noon- 5:00 p.m.
Internal Purchasing (State of Wisconsin Departments Only)
Items that may still have use to the State and are of "higher value" (items valued at approximately $50 or more) are available for STATE (not personal) purchase before they are offered to the public. Pioneer Restore will list these items as available on Friday's by 8 a.m. for one week before they are offered to the public.
Surplus Pick Up Request (UW-Platteville Departments Only)
This pane clears float!