STUDENTS PLANNING FOR SUCCESS
Students Planning for Success (SPS) is an all-inclusive campus organization aimed at supporting students with disabilities and informing the community about these disabilities. SPS became an officially recognized organization at UW-Platteville in May 1996. There is not a membership fee and anyone may attend our meetings. If you would like more information and would like to join, please visit the SPS organization page.
The purpose of Students Planning for Success is to:
- Bring together a diverse group of students with a common interest in disabilities.
- Assist all students in developing social, communication, and academic skills.
- Inform others about various disabilities and challenges that affect people in our community.
Why Become Involved?
- Leadership opportunities are available!
- Network with other students, organizations and staff on campus!
- Ideas for projects and events are welcome.