Grant Specialist/Student Research and Engagement Fund Coordinator
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs | 522 Pioneer Tower
E-mail: email@example.com Direct Line: 608.342.7365
Responsible for promoting Research and Scholarship by faculty and staff. Works with faculty and staff to assist them in navigating the grant seeking process. Additionally, works to promote and improve grant writing and seeking throughout the campus community by assisting with budget development and reviewing final drafts of proposals. Also responsible for coordinating undergraduate research activities on campus.
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs | 517 Pioneer Tower
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct Line: 608.342.1985
Provides administrative support for grants, contracts, research, and sponsored programs.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Employer Identification Number: 39-1805963
- DUNS Number: 6275 73603
- U.S. Congressional District: 3rd District
- U.S. Congressional Representative: Ron Kind
- Wisconsin Legislative District: Assembly 49- Senate 17
- Authorized Representative/Signature: Dr. D. Joanne Wilson, Provost/Vice Chancellor