Responsible for facilitating all faculty and staff interested in writing grants and procuring contracts. My job is to help them through the whole process from beginning to end. I am also excited about developing a stronger outreach component to assist campus faculty, staff and students in achieving grant awards. I have a passion for access and student support programs and writing the grants to fund these efforts.
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs | 522 Pioneer Tower
Responsible for promoting Research and Scholarship by faculty and staff. Works with faculty and staff to assist them in navigating the grant seeking process. Additionally, works to promote and improve grant writing and seeking throughout the campus community by assisting with budget development and reviewing final drafts of proposals.
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs | 517 Pioneer Tower
Provides administrative support for grants, contracts, research, and sponsored programs.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Employer Identification Number: 39-1805963
- DUNS Number: 6275 73603
- U.S. Congressional District: 3rd District
- U.S. Congressional Representative: Ron Kind
- Wisconsin Legislative District: Assembly 49- Senate 17
- Authorized Representative/Signature: Mittie Den Herder, Provost/Vice Chancellor