Cable and Internet Connections

Campus Cable TV is provided in your room. You will need to provide your own coaxial cable to connect to the cable service in your room.

Your internet connection is provided and supported by the ResNet Office. You will need an RJ-45 Network cable (ethernet) to connect to the wired connection in the Residence Halls. Wtih Southwest and Porter Halls, these are full wireless, so you have the option to connection to the wired or wireless (UWPLATT). The rest of the residence halls are currently limited to the studies and lobbies. As the buildings get remodel, they will be full wireless.


Footer Anchor