All changes require the signature of the appropriate department (forms without signatures will not be processed).

Majors, minors, and advisors must be correct in the computer, or advisors / departments will not be able to access information for their students.

NOTE: The Registrar's Office does not assign advisors. Advisor assignments are determined by the department, but need to be reported to the Registrar's Office to be entered in the computer.

Students can pick up a "Major, Minor, Advisor Change Form" at the Registrar's Office to make the following changes:

Return completed forms to the Registrar's Office, 101 Brigham Hall.