Academic Year 2013-2014 parking permits are not available at this time.
Please click here for further updates and pricing.
The UW-Platteville Police Department is proud to announce a new parking permit ordering and delivery process. This system, provided by Rydin Decal, enables our customers to order their vehicle hang tag permit online and have the permit mailed directly to them.
You will have a couple of options for paying for your permit:
- All staff and students can purchase a permit any time using a MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card.
- Cash - May be dropped off during our office hours.
- Check - You may drop your check off during office hours or send your payment through the mail. Your permit order will not be processed and mailed until your payment is received. Make sure you place your permit order before mailing your check.
- Students: The Student Direct Billing for Spring Semester option has ended for the spring 2013 semester and will not be available again until the fall semester.
- Staff: The payroll deduction option has ended for the spring 2013 semester and will not be available again until the fall semester.
As a result of this new permit program, regular hang tag vehicle permits will no longer be sold at the University Police Department.
Other permit types will still be sold at the University Police Department:
- ALL Motorcycle / Moped Permits. Reminder: If you have purchased a regular vehicle hang tag permit through the Rydin system, you can get a motorcycle / moped permit for free.
- Visitor Permits.
- Staff Semester Permits. Reminder: If you purchase a staff semester vehicle permit you may receive a semester motorcycle permit.
When you order your permit, you must be prepared to enter the following personal information and information on any of the vehicles you are using the permit with. As before, you may use the hang tag permit with multiple vehicles. Be prepared to enter the below information for your additional vehicles as well.
- Vehicle make
- Vehicle model
- Vehicle year
- Vehicle color
- Vehicle license plate
- Registered owner
- Driver’s relationship to owner
- Owner’s telephone number