The University of Wisconsin Platteville is committed to recruiting, supporting and fostering a diverse, inclusive and civil community of outstanding faculty, staff and students, and is an AA/EEO Employer.
Employment will require a criminal background check.
The following position(s) are in order according to the application review start date or the due date:
- Anticipated positions for part-time instructors (lecturers) in accounting, agribusiness, agricultural education, animal science, biology, broadcast production, building construction management, business law, environmental science, finance, human resource management, imaging media, journalism, management, marketing, manufacturing technology management, multimedia, occupational safety management, ornamental horticulture, photography, public relations, reclamation, soil and crop science, and/or technology education. Review of applications is on-going.
- Lecturer - Civil Engineering. To ensure full consideration, submit application by February 21, 2014; however, applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Physics Lecturer. Review of applications will begin February 24, 2014 and continue until the position(s) is/are filled.
- Lecturer of Media Studies. Review of completed applications will begin March 18, 2014, and continue until the position is filled.
- Lecturer of Psychology. Review of applications will begin on April 1st. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Incomplete applications will not be considered.