Office of Admissions
- Front Desk Services - 75%
- Greet students and assist students in completing paper applications.
- Assist students and parents with questions about the application process.
- Direct all phone calls for resident, non-resident, TSI, transfer, re-entrant and International students.
- Manage calendars and schedule appointments for the Assistant Chancellor for Admission and Enrollment Services and Assistant Director of Admission & Enrollment Services.
- Application/Deposit Processing - 25%
- Assist with the filing, organizing, and scanning of application materials.
- Assist with enrollment deposits entry.
- Assist with application fee refunds for undergraduate and graduate admissions, along with distance students.
- Assist with residency documentation and communication.
- Maintain residency records.
2306 Ullsvik Hall
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
Application materials must be received by close of business on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
Employment requires a criminal background check.
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville, an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, seeks to build a diverse faculty and staff and encourages applications from women and persons of color. The names of nominees and applicants who have not requested in writing that their identities be kept confidential, and of all finalists, will be released upon request.