School of Graduate Studies
$10.266/hr. This is an on-going, limited term employment (LTE) position.
Monday-Friday, four hrs./day in the morning.
- 25% - Registration
- Intake of registration forms (electronic and paper)
- Verify information from registration forms to PASS
- Register student
- Notify student of any problems with the processing of registration form
- 25% - Program planning form
- Intake of program planning forms (electronic and paper)
- Verify information from students transcript with the program planning form
- Notify student of completed program planning form
- 20% - Admission to Candidacy
- Prepare documents for Admission to Candidacy form (electronic and paper)
- Email documents to advisors
- Place milestone in PASS
- Complete Admission to Candidacy form when returned from advisor
- 10% - Processing 3 year non-registration check and 7 years expired check and discontinuations
- 5% - Mailings, return mail, filing and copying
- 5% - Assist with document preparation for scanning and scanning of documents.
Link scanned documents into computer system.
- 4% - Answer phones and assist walk-in students.
- 3% - Verification of old records cards
- 3% - Other duties as assigned.
2306 Ullsvik Hall
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
Application materials must be received by Wednesday, October 23, 2013.
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville, an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, seeks to build a diverse faculty and staff and encourages applications from women and persons of color. The names of nominees and applicants who have not requested in writing that their identities be kept confidential, and of all finalists, will be released upon request. A criminal background check is required for employment. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the U.S. at time of hire.