University Services Associate 1
CURRENT OFFICE SUPPORT VACANCY
|Classification Title(s)/JAC:||OFFICE SUPPORT EXAM 13-04781|
|Job Working Title(s):||University Services Associate 1|
|Type of Employment:||Full Time (40 hrs/week)|
|Salary:||Salary is $13.054 per hour plus an excellent fringe benefits package. This position is in pay schedule/range 02-09. A six month probationary period is required.|
|Contact:||Christine Buswell, Human Resources Manager, 608-342-1176, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Area of Competition:||Open|
|Deadline to Apply:||12/5/2013|
|Exam Information:||Exam cannot be previewed.|
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must have taken and received a passing score on the Office Support exam in August, 2013 or later. A passing civil service score is 70 or higher. Please check your Wisc.Jobs Job Cart to ensure that you have a current passing score for this position.
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville, located in southwest Wisconsin, is currently recruiting to fill a vacancy in the Financial Aid Department.
This position will work with loan processing, process work study paperwork and assist with general office duties within Financial Aid. This position monitors and records incoming loan funds, reconciles Direct Loans, instruct students on completing I-9 forms, distributes work authorizations and handle inquiries.
In compliance with the Clery Act of 1998, the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Crime Statistics Report
is available. Call the UW-Platteville Campus Police Office at 608-342-1584 for a paper copy of the annual report.
Employment will require a criminal background check.
Knowledge of basic office skills including computer skills, office etiquette and account reconciliation.
NOTE: You must have taken and received a passing score on the Office Support exam in August 2013 or later. You will be using your Office Support score to apply for this vacancy and you must have a current score. In addition to having a current passing score on the Office Support exam, to be considered for this position you must apply online by following these steps:
If you have a Wisc.Jobs account:
- Navigate to the announcement at Wisc.Jobs.
- Click 'Log in to Apply' at the top of the job announcement and log into your account.
- Click 'Apply Now' at the top of the job announcement.
- Review your Job Application and make any necessary updates and click 'Continue'.
- Complete the Job Preferences page and click 'Continue'.
- Once you are on the Application Status page, click the 'Use Current Score' button. You will receive a message stating that "Your current score has been successfully applied to this recruitment." (If you do not have the 'Use Current Score' button, you have either not taken the Office Support exam or it has not yet been scored.)
If you do not have a Wisc.Jobs account:
- Navigate to the announcement at WiscJobs.
- Click 'Log In' at the top of the webpage.
- Click 'Create New Account' button and follow the steps to create a new account.
- Click 'Apply Now' at the top of the screen and complete steps 4 - 6 from above.
If you need assistance with the application process, contact Christine Buswell at (608) 342-1176 or email@example.com
Wisconsin State Government is an equal opportunity employer operating under an approved affirmative action plan. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage women, minorities and persons with disabilities to apply. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the U.S. at time of hire.