The University of Wisconsin Platteville is committed to recruiting, supporting and fostering a diverse, inclusive and civil community of outstanding faculty, staff and students, and is an AA/EEO Employer.
Employment will require a criminal background check.
Classified Transfer Opportunities:
Transfer opportunities are open to current state employees not serving on a limited term or project employment basis who have the same class title as the vacancy. Qualified transfer applicants interested in applying for the following position(s) must complete a written Unit Transfer Application in the Office of Human Resources. In the event that the vacancy is not filled by transfer, the vacancy will be filled in accordance with the Wisconsin Statutes. To apply for a classified transfer position, complete and submit a Unit Transfer Application, which is available in the following two formats:
Office of Human Resources
2300 Ullsvik Hall
Be sure the 'Highlight Existing Fields' button is enabled when filling out the pdf form.
The following transfer opportunities are currently available:
- IS Technical Services Professional. Completed application materials must be submitted to the Office of Human Resources no later than Thursday, April 17, 2014.
- University Services Associate 1 - 50%. Completed application materials must be submitted to the Office of Human Resources no later than Thursday, April 17, 2014.
- Financial Specialist 1. Completed application materials must be submitted to the Office of Human Resources no later than Wednesday, April 23, 2014.
Classified Permanent and Project Opportunities:
Permanent and Project Opportunities are open to all qualified applicants. Successful completion of a civil service exams may be required; check the requirements for each listing and follow the application instructions to apply.
The following permanent and/or project opportunities are currently available:
- Distribution Coordinator - PROJECT (Re-Announcement). Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com describing your experience by Saturday, April 19, 2014.
- Food Service Manager. Application and examination materials must be completed and finalized online by Tuesday, April 29, 2014.
Monthly State Civil Service Exams
A number of positions at UW-Platteville and within the State of Wisconsin service require successful completion of a civil service examination. Some positions include: Academic Department Associate, Custodian Lead, Facilities Repair Worker, HVAC/Refrigeration Specialist, Library Services Assistant, Office Operations Specialist, Program Assistant Advanced, Student Status Examiner, and University Services Associate. State registers generated from these exams will be used to fill future positions at UW-Platteville and other campuses/agencies throughout the state.
Please check the exam schedule
to verify when and where exams will be given. Additional information about state employment can be found at Wisc.Jobs
, or by emailing the Employment Services Center