High School Seniors
"To be recognized as a Wisconsin Covenant Scholar when you graduate and to receive all the benefits, including the Wisconsin Covenant Scholars Grant, you will need to confirm that you have completed what you set out to do when you signed the pledge. This confirmation process asks 2013/14 seniors to fill out a confirmation form, which includes GPA information, record of volunteer service, and FAFSA completion. The confirmation form will be mailed directly to seniors in December 2013, and they may begin filling out the form in January, 2014."
For more information, please visit http://wisconsincovenant.wi.gov/.
Current High School Seniors (who signed the WC pledge)
- Work hard all year! Maintain at least a "B" average by resisting "senioritis" and remembering that the harder you work this year, the more prepared you will be for college courses next year.
- Continue volunteering! Keep track of your service hours on the Record of Service Form and turn it in with your confirmation forms in Spring 2014.
- Make sure you complete all of the confirmation forms for the Office of the Wisconsin Covenant by the deadline in order to become a confirmed Wisconsin Covenant Scholar!
Remember to apply, in a timely manner, to all of the colleges you are interested in attending.
In order to receive the Wisconsin Covenant financial aid package, you must gain admission to a University of Wisconsin System institution, a Wisconsin Technical College, and/or a Wisconsin private college or university.
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Get helpful information about what to do this year to prepare for college at KnowHow2GoWisconsin.org - for seniors.
Download Senior Confirmation Form.
Download Record of Service Form.
Information about Confirmed Wisconsin Covenant Scholars
- Confirmed Scholars will receive a financial aid package based on their family's federally-defined financial need.
- The Wisconsin Covenant Scholars Grant will be provided to confirmed Wisconsin Covenant Scholars for up to four years of college, provided they remain in Satisfactory Academic Progress each semester. Once the Wisconsin Covenant Scholarship is lost, it can not be obtained again.
- Students with the greatest financial need will receive the Wisconsin Covenant Foundation Grant, in addition to the Wisconsin Covenant Scholars Grant.
- The grants range from $250 - $2,500 per year.
For more information, go to the Wisconsin Covenant official website.