Parents are an important factor in student success. In an effort to help you help your student, this page is dedicated to providing you with the tools to do so.
- Tips for Parents – a comprehensive list of how to help your student make the transition through their first year
- The Parent Connection – a newsletter providing specific monthly information for parents to help their student transition to their new role as a college student. Sign up here.
- Family Weekend – this fun filled event brings you back to the UW-Platteville campus to reconnect with your students and have create new memories.
- Residence Life Family Connection – a link to your students "home" here at UW-Platteville
- Campus Events – check out what is happening on campus and encourage your student to attend events available
- Center for the Arts – The UW-Platteville Center for the Arts provides a professional performing arts environment for students to learn about the arts through performance and classroom learning and provides quality performing arts cultural opportunities for the community and the region.
- Campus Transportation – a free shuttle is available to all UW-Platteville students and makes several stops both on and off campus. Encourage your student to utilize this free method of transportation today!