Tips for Success
Here's a one-stop place for all resources to help you be successful.
The best place to stop is in the Pioneer Academic and Transitional Help (PATH) Center for any questions you might have!
- Before you arrive at UW-Platteville: 10 great tips to consider before arriving on campus
- First Year Resources: Brochures that help you with procrastination, study tips, and more
- Transitioning Through the First Year: This list of tips will help you as you make your way through your first year here at UW-Platteville and is applicable to any student new to UW-Platteville.
- Transfer Student Success: Check out videos of tips from transfer students TO transfer students.
- Commuting Students Tips: Tips to commuters from a commuter
- Campus Resources: A quick list of all of the resources available on campus to students
Preventing Procrastination: Waiting until the last minute to get something done? Follow this list of tips for how to overcome procrastination.
Study Tips: Everyone needs a little help studying. Follow these tips to get the most out of your study sessions.
- Being Successful When Studying in the Sciences: Every student needs to take at least two science courses as part of their general education coursework. This list will help you get the most out of and be successful at your science classes.
- Preparing for Your Advising Appointment: Make the most of your advising appointments by being prepared! This list will tell you how.
Half-way there: Are you a sophomore or junior? That means you are "half-way" to graduation. Check out what UW-Platteville students and staff say are the best things you can be doing to successfully graduate!
- Pioneer Bucket List: An important list of "must-do" items both on and off campus before you graduate!
- Tips for Parents: Parents need tips too! Here's a list on how to help your student successfully navigate their time here at UW-Platteville.