This pane clears float!
Single or Family
- General Public
- Senior Citizen
- UW-Platteville Faculty/Staff (current and retired)
There is no cost to students taking 12 or more credits in a semester. There is a small fee for students taking less than 12 credits. (In Summer there is no cost to students taking 6 or more credits. Under 6 credits there is a small fee.)
Students needing to purchase a part-time membership or a family membership (spouse and children only) need to come to the PAC Administrative Office, Room 134 Williams Fieldhouse, to sign up and pay.
- Students who are registered for fall but are taking no credits in SUMMER may purchase a summer membership, either single or family
- Husband/Wife and any dependent children/grandchildren up to age 18 (25 if enrolled as a full-time student)
- Senior Citizen = Persons 62 and older. Both spouses need to be age 62 or older to qualify for the senior rate
- UW-Platteville Students may add spouse and children to membership
General Public, Senior Citizen, UW-Platteville Faculty/Staff
In order to join the PAC, you must fill out membership forms. A Membership Application must be filled out for each member of the family regardless of age. Persons whose prior health conditions warrant it must also provide a doctor’s release with our Medical Approval Form. No membership will be accepted without complete forms or without payment.
- Full-time (12+ credits in current semester) students do not need to fill out any forms. Membership is included in tuition/fees. If you wish to add your spouse or children to the membership, you must fill out a Student Membership Form at the PAC main office and pay the membership fee. A Membership Application must be filled out for all other members of the family regardless of age.
- Part-time (1-11 credits in current semester) students must fill out a Student Membership Form at the PAC main office and pay the membership fee. If you wish to add your spouse or children to the membership, you must fill out a Student Membership Form at the PAC main office plus a Membership Application must be filled out for all other members of the family regardless of age.
- UW-Platteville Students who are registered for fall but are not taking any summer credits, may purchase a Summer Membership at the PAC office. You will need to fill out a Student Membership Form and pay the membership fee.
- PAC memberships are NOT refundable nor transferable.
- Payment must be made in cash or check.
- Annual memberships (12 month) begin on the first day the application is completed and submitted along with membershlp fees.
- Semester memberships begin on the first day of the semester and end on the last day of the semester. We do not prorate membership fees.
- Summer memberships begin the day following the end of the Spring semester and end the day prior to the start of the Fall semester. We do not prorate membership fees.
- Membership Forms and Fees will only be accepted in the main PAC office, room 134 Williams Fieldhouse. This office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Members may bring as many guests (over the age of 18) as they wish, however, a $3.00 guest fee per person/per day will be charged. There is no limit on number of guests or number of days a guest may come in. Guest MUST check-in with PAC member, sign a hold harmless form and pay the fee in cash at the time of check-in. Court charges of $4.00 apply.
Persons not a guest of a member may use the facility for a $5.00 per day charge. They must be 18 years old or older and must sign a hold harmless agreement before using the facility. Court charges of $4.00 apply.
This pane clears float!