Code of Conduct
UWP BOWLING CLUB
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Positively represent the University of Wisconsin Platteville.
- Follow established dress code.
- Maintain an appropriate attitude towards bowling club members.
- Have good sportsmanship on the lanes and with other teams.
- Be responsible for all of your actions.
- Follow all rules and regulations of the university, individual tournaments, WCBC, and USBC Collegiate.
- Have a minimum of 2.0 GPA.
- Have open communication to all members.
- Inform an Executive Board Member of any concerns or problems.
- Notify captain of wanting to be pulled at a tournament.
- Encourage fellow teammates.
- Be aware of the club constitution.
You must sign and date this Code of Conduct to travel as a
part of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Bowling Club.
ID #: _______________________________________
Advisor Signature: ____________________________
Violations of this code of conduct will be dealt according to
UWP Bowling Club Constitution.