1. Order called at 6 pm.
2. Brief introduction of Officers:
President: Ann Thalmann
VP: Dave Hartmann
Sec: Renee Roloff
Treas: Brad Gilman
PR: Tiffany Hollingsworth and Kristel Mehring
We still need a webmaster
3. Ice cream and Ice breaker
4. Upcoming activities:
Thursday, September 28: WIDNR speaker will be presenting on some interesting native Wisconsin topics in 117 Russell at 1 and 4 pm
Friday, Sept 29: Health Care Careers Speaker from Mayo Clinic, 3-4 pm in 305 Boebel
Wednesday, Oct 8: Student/faculty picnic- Bioclub provides meat, members please sign up for what you can bring on a sheet in the Bioclub Room!
Saturday, Oct 14: Highway Clean-up at NINE am
Since there is interest in caving as well as touring a cheese factory, those two topics will be looked into further so we can do them!
5. If you might be interested in a fall workshop on resumes and interviews, there is an info sheet in the bioclub room, which is in 248 Gardner.
6. E-mail Bioclub if you have any ideas or suggestions, e-mail is simply firstname.lastname@example.org Also visit our website: www.uwplatt.edu/org/bioclub
7. Dues are $5 a semester, payable asap.
8. Meeting adjourned at 6:40 pm.