1. Called to order at 6:35 pm.
2. Dues are $5 a semester, payable as soon as possible to Secretary Chris Carnes.
3. Introduction of Officers
4. Dr. Canny, a local optometrist spoke on the possiblities of various projects that could be done by the biology club with the campus trails and the Rountree Branch of the Platt River. Nothing needs to be decided on immediately, keep it in on your mind as a decision will be made in the future.
5. Biology Club Picnic will be October 1, a Thursday at the driving range. 5:30 pm is the time. It will be a potluck, sign up what you want to bring in the bioclub room.
6. The canoeing trip will be Sunday, October 4. Tentative departure time is set at 8 am in the fieldhouse parking lot. It will be a free event, bring your own sack lunch. We will be going on the beautiful Kickapoo River. Everyone should be back at about 4 pm.
7. Tee shirt designs are being developed.
8. There is an athletic study hall in Doudna on Monday and Thursdays from 7:30-9:30 pm. We may need volunteers to help tutor.
9. Finishing work is being completed on the stairs of M. Volunteers were to have helped yesterday, Saturday.
10. Nathan Stauffer is running for Homecoming Court. We will be his sponsor group. Good luck, Nate! As a club, we are invited to participate in Homecoming activities as well.
11. We will be meeting every other week as a club.
12. Meeting adjourned at 7 pm.
REMINDER: Our next meeting will be the picnic! Come attend and visit with bioclub members and FACULTY!