1. Introduction of officers followed by PIZZA!
2. New bioclub e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Kate Shnell talked about the trip to the Milwaukee Public Museum on March 16. Sign up in Bioclub room - pay $5.50 by Friday Feb. 22.
4. Bioclub members signed the membership sheet. Sign next meeting if you haven't already.
5. Pay dues - $5 for the semester. Pay Jon Allen email@example.com
6. Voted for Vice-President of Bioclub. Congrats Kate Shnell!!
7. Sign up and pay for Bioclub t-shirts next meeting.
8. Biology Spirit Day - Every Wednesday wear your Bioclub t-shirts or a shirt having to do with biology - Could win a prize at the meeting!
9. Erin Berghammer told about Biology Career Day being held on April 10. There will be stands for jobs and people explaining their jobs and experiences.
10. Devils Lake Outing - Picnicing and Hiking - Join the committee next meeting
11. Tribeta banquet - Tuesday April 23 (Note change of date). Any biology major or minor, sophmore standing with a B average in biology courses. Check Biology Web page for more information.
12. Brat Sale in front of Otts. Sign up to help at next meeting.
13. Pre-Vet Society is taking a field trip to Madison Veterinary School. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
14. Next Meeting: Wednesday, February 27 at 7:00 pm
REFRESHMENTS NEXT MEETING! Hope to see you there!!